Welcome...

Kisah & Cerita Saya, Pengalaman sayam, Ilmu yg sedikit yg saya ada....Untuk Dikongsi Bersama...Pada yg Sudi Membaca (^__^)

Speech 4 My Best Friends


My first post after a few years...Today I would like to make a speech for the bride and the groom.....

For those of you who don't know me when you read this, I'm Radiana and I am happy to be one of my best friends Zaehan bridesmaid.  My best friend, 26 years of friendship got married.  This speech special for you babe.....

What can I say for this bride and groom is they are a true match made in heaven...Well Zaehan it's been 26 years for you and me be a friends.  And once you met Azri I know that both of you will end
your relationship with marriage and it happen babe (terror x aku) .... 

We've bin through the joy, happiness, drama, laughing and crying together, I know all your secret and you know my secret as well hope after this we can still share this together....
As we grew up together through the years I was always by her side even at that time we study at diffrent country.  So I am confident to say that she is the most understanding person, focused in what she do, stable, ambitious, down to earth person that I have ever met.  She knows to get things done and ontop of all of that.

Zaehan you are my best friends, the one I know the most, the one that no matter happen in life I can
turn to support and undestand, for an open ear and shoulder to cry on.  You have always bin there for me and I'll always here for you.  I love you as a sister there no doubting that.

TO AZRI(smile)

Through the years I have never seen Zaehan so happy as when she is with you.  Azri for Zaehan you are handsome and generous with your love for her and honestly I couldn't ask for anything more when she always smile and happy when she talk about you but Azri you better take care of her, she mean the world to me, keep her happy, make her laughs, and love her always and forever.  Enjoy the good and the bad, and be happy that you will ALWAYS have each other close by.

My greates wishes for both of you is that through the years your love for each other will deeper and grow.  Take time to talk to one another.  Put your love and family first and hobbies and job second.  May your love be like the wind, strong enough to move the clouds and soft enough to never hurt, but always never ending.

I love you Noor Zaehan Hani, even I sad but I also happy to see u and Azri together....hope that this friendship will never end until we die....LOVE you syg...muahhhhhhhhhh (^_^)

A


0 comments:

Post a Comment

friend :)

friend :)
miss this memories

Total Pageviews

My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

quotes

Love I Feel

Click Here For Images &
Love I Feel Pictures - Pictures

About Me

My photo
seremban, negeri sembilan, Malaysia
My name is Siti Radiana Bt Rahim....... My mom Puan Hasnah n my father Rahim.. My brother Muhammad Al-Zaman n my sister Siti Rahimah... Welcome to this blog, its all about me,,,maybe you can learn something here, just take a look and follow me hehehe..enjoy your read n thank you very much,,,

Followers