Welcome...

Kisah & Cerita Saya, Pengalaman sayam, Ilmu yg sedikit yg saya ada....Untuk Dikongsi Bersama...Pada yg Sudi Membaca (^__^)

2019 MY CHALLENGING YEAR !!!! I LOST MY HERO

MY MOM AND DAD

My first post for 2019 (^_^)

My challenging years, why I said like this because in January I lost my HERO my father actually.  His my man before i meet my husband, actually his always my man, my only man who I cant cut my relationship, he will always be my father.

It has been 7 month since I last saw you, spoke to you, touched your hand, take care of you, taking you to hospital and argue with you.  I miss you Dad, really miss you.

Every year since I make money, on your birthday and fathers day I try my best to celebrate even with a small cake, even we are not so closed like others who can hug in public but we closed in our own way, we show love in our way.

I'm so sorry because I cant give whatever you already give me,  since i born until I have my own carrier.  I have a lot of plan in my head to thank you, but you leave us to early, ALLAH love you that why HE take you.

Whatever it is you've left people with a lot of good memories, the day u left us all of your friends coming to your funeral.  They mention how you always helped whoever you could with whatever you have.  It gives me a feeling of warmth inside to hear these things about you.

Thank you ayah, thank you so much for your love, for working hard for us, for always gives us whatever you can, for giving us a good education, for everything ayah.  Thank you, thank you and thank you.

AL FATIHAH
WE ARE FAMILY 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

friend :)

friend :)
miss this memories

Total Pageviews

My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

quotes

Love I Feel

Click Here For Images &
Love I Feel Pictures - Pictures

About Me

My photo
seremban, negeri sembilan, Malaysia
My name is Siti Radiana Bt Rahim....... My mom Puan Hasnah n my father Rahim.. My brother Muhammad Al-Zaman n my sister Siti Rahimah... Welcome to this blog, its all about me,,,maybe you can learn something here, just take a look and follow me hehehe..enjoy your read n thank you very much,,,

Followers